358 anti climb high security fence provides the highest degree of physical perimeter protection. It is extremely difficult to penetrate and difficult to attack using conventional hand tools. Has the features of anti-climbing and anti-cutting. The fence name 358 comes from its panel mesh opening 3" × 0.5" × 8 gauge - approximate to 76.2mm × 12.7mm × 4mm mesh opening.
Low carbon steel wire, hot dip galvanized, or plastic coated.
1.8m, 2m, 2.4m, 2.7m, 3.0m, 4.0m, 5.2m
76.2mm x 12.7mm
3mm --6mmx 12.7mm centers
3mm --6mmx 76.2mm centers
Post Centers: 2.5m, 3m
• Material: high grade steel for maximum strength and rigidity.
• Post section: 60×60mm, 80×80mm, 100×100mm or 120×120mm.
• Post Plate thickness: 2.5/3.0/4.0/5.0mm.
• Finish: inside and outside galvanized (Min. 275 g/m2), subsequently covered with a polymer powder (Min. 60 micron ).
• Colors: Green RAL 6005, or Black RAL 9005.
• Post cap: metal caps or plastic cap.
• Metal clips and clamps are hot dip galvanized then powder coating in green or black color.